Beginning Flex for Developers
|Level||Beginner||Time||All Day||Room||CG1014||Speaker||Shashikant Penumarthy|
This one-day session will cover:
- How Flex 4 works
- How to create, customize and layout components
- Creating, dispatching and handling events
- Controlling states and transitions
- Accessing remote data
- Collections, data binding and list components (incl. e4X)
- Creating custom item renderers
- No special setup needed
- You must have a good grasp of a structured programming language, preferably an object-oriented one like Java or Python.
- You must be comfortable reading and writing XML syntax.